The Trust is working to expand its range of supported living services.
Whether we support you for one hour a week or twenty-four hours a day in a supported living service, we will work tirelessly to support you with your preferred lifestyle and positively motivate you to keep your independence.
You will find:
- Support with daily living, cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Support with bill paying and banking
- Support with tenancies and tenancy agreements
- Support with utility companies
- Support with shopping
- Support with personal care, nail and hair care
- Support to do your garden
- Support with appointments
- Support with day trips
- Support with holidays
- Support with activities like swimming, cinema, dancing, discos, eating out and that’s just to name a few
- Support from a great staff team who are friendly flexible, trustworthy and professional
- Staff who have undergone a rigorous recruitment process with a Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) check
- Staff who are matched with you according to your requirements and interests
If you would like any further information on our supported living services please contact Sian Radley.