Are you looking for support within your own home and community?
We provide an outstanding service which will meet all your needs.
We pride ourselves in providing a service in your own home tailored to you, after all you are unique and we will support you and your family to maintain your individuality.
Whether we support you for one hour a week or twenty-four hours a day, we will work to support you with your preferred lifestyle and positively motivate you to keep your independence.
You will find:
- Support with daily living, cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Support with bill paying and banking
- Support with shopping
- Support with personal care, nail and hair care
- Support to do your garden
- Support with appointments
- Support with day trips
- Support with holidays
- Support with activities such as swimming, cinema, dancing, discos, eating out and that’s just to name a few
- Support from a great staff team who are friendly flexible, trustworthy and professional
- Staff who have undergone a rigorous recruitment process with a Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) check
- Staff who are matched with you according to your requirements and interests
If you want to know more, why not talk to Tracey or Sian about what you are looking for; we are here to help you make choices about your home and the activities you undertake.