A change is as good as a rest
Do you want a change? Would you like to give your family or carer a break, or do you need a break from them, why not try a short break? We provide an outstanding service that will meet all your needs while you stay with us.
Good food, cooked by you or with help from our team, good company if you wish to meet others, excellent professional and friendly support with your daily living needs and lots of opportunities to try new things.
We provide this service primarily in a self-contained flat in one of our residential care homes The Gables which is within walking distance of Huddersfield Town Centre, or at our friendly, comfortable Well Royd Home in Roils Head Road, Halifax. It is also possible to arrange to stay in one of our other homes if you know individuals who live there and/or it would be more appropriate to your requirements.
It does not matter if your stay with us is for one night or three weeks, or longer, our team will work to ensure all your needs are met and you have an enjoyable time.
You will find;
- Homely and warm environments
- Activities such as swimming, cinema, dancing, discos, eating out and that’s just to name a few
- Access to day services – computing, arts and craft, environmental projects, horticulture, drama and much more
- Use of a modern self-contained apartment or own bedroom with communal lounges etc.
- Great staff to support you with your daily needs
- Good nutritional food to meet your cultural and medical needs
- Staff who have undergone a rigorous recruitment process with a Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) check
Want to know more, why not arrange with Sian to visit The Gables/Well Royd House or other homes, talk to people and see what it’s like for yourself.